Memories for Zoe Elizabeth

This Blog is for my precious baby girl, who will most likely be born sometime around October 15th...even though she isn't due until October 31st.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Thanksgiving

My Thanksgiving was amazing. I had everything on the table pretty much right on schedule, everyone ate it, and nobody got sick!!! :) OK, seriously…things were awesome. My turkey was juicy and great and my dressing was amazing, the mashed potatoes melted in your mouth, the green bean casserole was yummy, and the sweet potatoes…well we have a lot of those left over because only two people ate them! But you know what, it doesn’t matter because everything was good. People ate, and they seemed to enjoy it. I had fun doing it, too!!!

I’ve actually decided to do every major holiday at our house too, it’s just too much of a hassle doing it somewhere else because everyone gets their feelings hurt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home